Terms & Conditions (Must Read)
- Ride safe and consider the bike as your own for the best experience.
- Extra charges would be applicable if bike is not returned on mentioned time.
- Hirer should not be under the influence of Alcohol or any drug while riding the motorcycle.
- The renter is not responsible if the hirer is involved in any unwanted activity during rent period.
- Foreign hirer must submit a photocopy of Passport, International Driving License and Visa each.
- Any damage/Theft/Loss to the bike after the collection is hirer’s responsibility and the charges are to be borne by the hirer.
- Refundable amount of Rs. 2000 per bike per Helmet (Payable on Bike collection)The hirer should deposit original ID proof
issued by Government (Passport, Voter ID, Aadhar Card) of India while renting the ride. Fuel charges are hirer’s concern.
- The hirer must possess a valid driving licence issued by Government of India or International Driving licence and provide
a photo copy or photo of the same.